The CORS Safety Management System
At Copenhagen Risk & Safety Group ApS, we developed a Safety Management System that helps you and your organization manage safety and emergency response.
Why the CORS 360-degree Safety Management System?
There are three good reasons for implementing a professional Safety Management System. With the CORS Safety Management System, you can:
- Save lives.
- Ensure the greatest safety possible within your budget
- Achieve transparent compliance.
CORS 360-degree Safety Management System
- Has been in operation at DGI Swimming since 2017
- The system was developed in collaboration with the Emergency and Risk Management program at University College Copenhagen.
- Copenhagen Risk & Safety Group ApS has professional adviser liability insurance with TopDanmark.
With CORS’s 360-degree Safety Management System you get control of everything important for your safety:
- Management practice, including safety policy and strategy
- Plans for prevention, preparedness and recovery
- Documentation for how you handle safety in your organization
- Visibility of safety
- Materials that suit your particular needs
- Education in safety
- Training in safety
- Exercises in safety
- Continuous evaluation of your safety level and efforts
We help you get started with your professional safety management system – and it can start with a short conversation over a cup of coffee.